Stocks Trade Lower
U.S. stocks were trading lower Monday morning as the market appeared ready to pause after a four-week rally. Financial stocks were lower after Calyon analyst Michael Mayo downgraded several banking names. Sun Microsystems (JAVA) was down as IBM Corp. (IBM) dropped its takeover bid. Cisco Systems (CSCO) was lower on an analyst downgrade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy