Are MBAs from Top Schools So Different?
Ahh, 2009. Time for rejuvenation, a rejiggering of resolutions, and that age-old MBA pastime called "hunting internships." It's painful, pressured, tedious, and trepidatious under the best of circumstances—and as Wendy Hermann, director of student services at Carnegie Mellon's Tepper School of Business has said: "This is not a normal year."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders