When It's Time to Shutter Your BusinessBy
Six years ago I tried to start a fashion clothing company. I did all the things I was instructed to do and put in countless hours that led nowhere. Everyone I spoke to loved my idea and no one can understand why I haven't made any money. Can you give me any advice? —J.P., Los Angeles
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders