WSJ's Josh Prager Departs; Questions News Corp. Stewardship Of Paper On His Way Out The DoorJon Fine
The Wall Street Journal’s Josh Prager is leaving the paper, and he just sent out an email informing colleagues of his decision.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses