Recession-Hit Countries Hope to Lure Students from IndiaIshani Duttagupta
It's that time of the year when Indian students start working on their plans to study overseas. And this time, foreign campuses and education authorities are anxiously waiting to see what the slowdown means for the number of Indians opting for overseas courses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's