London Protests: More Fun Than ViolentJörg Diehl
One newspaper called him the "Great Britain's most dangerous man," because he has been fighting the "system" he abhors for decades. His autobiography is titled "Bash the Rich," and the newspaper he founded is called Class War.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders