Are Smartphones on Cisco's Wish List?By
Cisco Systems? Make smartphones? The idea isn't as far-fetched as it may sound, says RBC Capital Markets analyst Mark Sue. "Considering its big push into the consumer market, we believe Cisco may be developing a smartphone of its own, slated for mid-2010," Sue wrote in a recent research note.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone