When Faced With Adversity, Be Persistent
When you hit an unexpected roadblock in your path, you may be tempted to lower your goals or expectations for that particular facet of your business. While lowering your aim might be a natural reaction, a true leader does not back down from his or her high expectations simply because the going gets tough.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’