Massachusetts Charges Feeder Fund in Madoff FraudBy
Massachusetts regulators on Apr. 1 charged a fund that funneled $7 billion to Bernard Madoff with fraud, saying that Madoff, who has pleaded guilty to running a massive Ponzi scheme, coached top officers at the feeder firm on how to head off scrutiny from the Securities & Exchange Commission in 2005.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single