Marks & Spencer Lifts British RetailJames Thompson
Marks & Spencer gave the retail sector a much-needed shot in the arm yesterday by posting fourth-quarter results that beat gloomy forecasts, driven by an uplift in younger customers numbers and buoyant kidswear sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders