Ill Prepared for Long-Term Health Care
The high cost of long-term health care will drag down the quality of life for nearly two-thirds of today's retirees. It can cost $77,000 a year for a nursing home room and $20,000 for in-home care, expenses that many people are ill prepared to absorb, said the Center for Retirement Research at Boston College.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks