Rackable's Plan For Silicon GraphicsBy
I spoke with Rackable CEO Mark Barrenechea an hour or so ago, about the SGI acquisition. While Rackable won’t announce detailed plans until after the bankruptcy process is concluded, he says he fully expects to keep supporting most of SGI’s products. He wouldn’t comment on whether the once-beloved Silicon Graphics name would live on.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders