Why Christian Streiff Got Booted from PeugeotBy
Christian Streiff is an executive who doesn't mind a fight. In France, that's a good way to get fired. It happened to Streiff in 2006, when he was ousted as CEO of Airbus only three months into the job after angering the planemaker's Franco-German owners with a plan to shed thousands of jobs. It happened again on Mar. 30, when automaker PSA Peugeot Citroën (PEUP.PA) dismissed him, just two years after hiring him as CEO.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself