Meet the Open Cloud ManifestoSteve Hamm
When Dell (DELL) executive Stephen Schuckenbrock first considered switching the computing giant from using a traditional software package for sales-force management to a so-called cloud service from Salesforce.com (CRM), he had one nagging worry: Would Dell be locked in to using Salesforce.com forever? "I was concerned about our ability to get off things that don't work," recalls Schuckenbrock, president of Dell's large enterprise business unit, who was previously the company's chief information officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's