Google Forms Venture Group to Find "Next Big Thing"Rob Hof
Once companies grow large, it’s always tough for them to come up with great new innovations like the one that built them. As Harvard Business School professor Clay Christensen has outlined in detail in his books, once companies are successful, they tend to focus on serving their existing customers better, often leading them to miss or actively avoid producing new products that might disrupt their business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap