Analytics on Twitter? Count me outBy
I grimaced when I read Adam Kmiec’s post, Twitter Needs a Thumb. His idea is that Twitter should have a thumbs up/thumbs down voting system. This would provide us all with feedback on our posts. And it would point readers to the popular stuff. Such a rating system is already operating on ExecTweets, the Microsoft-Federated Media site launched last week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas