Thinking of Retiring? Not So Fast
My 91-year-old mentor, who is still working, has a great answer when asked about her "secret" to longevity. She says that work is what keeps her alive and going, and that everyone she knows who retired died young, and certainly much younger than her. When faced with mandatory retirement in her 50s she started on a new career which she continues to work at today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards