Tata: Making the Nano More AffordableNandini Lakshman
It has been a year since Tata Motors (TTM) first gave the world a glimpse of the Nano, the compact that the Indian automaker promised would be the world's ultimate . Thanks to the initial publicity, many Indians were already familiar with the car's shape, size, and engineering ingenuity. But Tata hadn't provided details on how much the Nano would cost, the type of financing the company would offer consumers, and how Tata would distribute and market it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline