Why Companies Should Pay Attention to GamesDamian Joseph
As far as gaming goes, the E3 Expo generates the biggest headlines. But there’s another conference worth your attention and it’s going on now. The GDC, or Game Developers Conference, started March 23 in San Francisco and with it more than 500 lectures, the Game Developers Choice Awards, the Independent Games Festival, and tons of other activities and events. Since we’re “BusinessWeek,” I thought I’d highlight a few interesting things that might be a bit more pertinent to our special brand of readers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself