Ford's Mulally Is The $13 Million ManBy
Ford Motor Co. CEO Alan Mulally’s total compensation for 2008 dropped by 37% to $13.6 million last year. That’s still a hefty sum, considering Ford’s record losses and continued financial fragility. Meanwhile, Mulally — who, like his counterparts at General Motors (GM) and Chrysler, was excoriated by Congress and the media last November for flying a private jet to Congressional hearings — no longer flies on Ford-owned jets. But he does fly on chartered private planes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas