At Last, Tata Motors' $2,000 NanoBy
It was hardly the new-car launch Ratan Tata might have hoped for. About six months overdue, the $2,000 Nano won't actually be delivered until July. The plants where the five-seater was to be built are still unfinished. And the tiny cars are so low-priced that automaker Tata Motors (TTM) probably won't get much of a profit boost initially.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing