The Right People vs. Getting the People RightKeith Mcfarland
In the past several months, leaders of companies large and small have been complaining to me that their teams are just not up to the task of dealing with the problems exacerbated by the downturn. But instead of complaining, what management really needs to do right now is put less emphasis on getting the "right people" and more on getting the "people right."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster