Stocks Finish Lower
Stocks closed lower Friday, led by drops in financials and industrials. The pullback pared gains won over the last two weeks and came as worries resurfaced about the outlook for banks and other financial service firms, says S&P MarketScope. Also, various futures and options expired, and a number of analysts cut earnings forecasts for Dow-component General Electric (GE).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself