For Gloomy Times, New Products for the HomeDamian Joseph
With all the dismal economic news, it might feel strange to think about buying more stuff. But at this year's International Home & Housewares Show in Chicago, from Mar. 22-24, more than 2,000 exhibitors from 30 countries are aiming to persuade you (or the retailers that'll sell to you) to do just that. They're showing off new wares for the home that are designed to make life easier—or perhaps just a little more stylish.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing