Iraq's Oil Minister Speaks to BusinessWeek
Iraq's Oil Minister, Hussein Al-Shahristani, finds himself in a crucial role. Iraqi oil production has been stuck at around 2 million to 2.5 million barrels per day since the ouster of Saddam Hussein. That's considered well below the country's capability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline