Peer-to-Patent: A System for Increasing TransparencyJohn Hagel and John Seely Brown
Open innovation. Crowdsourcing. You hear about these ideas a lot in the management literature and business press, but it's surprisingly hard to find examples of them in the wild.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing