India Still a Favorite of Foreign Investors
Bucking the trend of depleting foreign direct investment world wide, India emerges favourite among foreign direct investors. Latest data indicate that FDI flows continued to hold up, at $2.7 billion in Jan 2009 as against $1.4 billion in the previous month. On a cumulative basis, gross FDI inflows have risen to 23.8billion during Apr-Jan FY09 as compared to $14.5 billion recorded during the same period last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States