SXSW: Web Community Takes on HollywoodBy
The concept of crowdsourcing has proved powerful on Web sites like Wikipedia, where an army of unpaid experts and enthusiasts have chipped in little by little to create one of the world’s most exhaustive and up-to-date reference libraries. Using tools on the Web, crowds have also created fashion lines, novels, and political movements.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day