Innovation: Learning from China's Banking SystemAnn Lee
Wouldn't it be great if you could walk into your local bank branch not to get a loan to help fund your new business idea but to get an equity investment? You wouldn't have to mortgage your house to get the money. Instead, you would only need a great idea and a business plan showing how you would make your idea work.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders