Dell launches a whole new line of laptops todayReena Jana
Dell just unveiled its new luxury line of laptops, called Adamo, today. I just received one from the company to look at while I’m in Austin. It’s as slim as the supermodels the company features in its promotional materials for the device, and features some nice, etched geometrical patterns on its aluminum case. It’s not as sleek as a MacBook Air (which, full disclosure, I use at home for my own personal computing) but maybe that’s its strength—it seems sturdier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas