Will Facebook Replace Twitter?By
Like many reporters and editors here at BusinessWeek, I’m on Twitter. And occasionally, I use it to conduct informal polls about a topic I’m writing on. What I’m writing and talking a lot about as I cover South by Southwest, the changing dynamic between how people use Facebook and how they use Twitter, seemed an especially fitting topic for this kind of poll. So without further ado… How could Facebook make you stop using Twitter?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas