Will Cisco's Project California Rock the IT Sector?By
It's been a long time since servers were a sexy topic in tech circles. These powerful computers that run corporate data networks make up a market that was red-hot in the 1990s and has since settled into a plodding shoving match amid IBM (IBM), Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), Dell (DELL), and Sun Microsystems (JAVA).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’