Will Cisco's Project California Rock the IT Sector?By
It's been a long time since servers were a sexy topic in tech circles. These powerful computers that run corporate data networks make up a market that was red-hot in the 1990s and has since settled into a plodding shoving match amid IBM (IBM), Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), Dell (DELL), and Sun Microsystems (JAVA).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks