Cisco "Crosses The Rubicon"By
That’s how Juniper Networks CEO Kevin Johnson put it, in describing Cisco’s full-scale assault on the enterprise computing market. The networking giant is clearly no longer content to provide only the networking gear that strings together computers and other kinds of equipment within and between data centers. Rather than be the tail on that dog, they want data centers to be built largely around the network—not the server platform, as has typically been the case until now.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’