SXSW: The Brains Behind “Diggnation”By
Early Saturday evening, the line to get in to Stubb’s Bar-B-Q in downtown Austin stretched around the block. The attraction: a live taping of Diggnation, the weekly online video show featuring Digg founder Kevin Rose and Alex Albrecht. While the beer-sipping co-hosts chucked free Adidas sneakers and iPod Touches into an adoring crowd of geek fanboys, the brains behind the whole operation manned the merchandise table, hawking t-shirts and hooded sweatshirts bearing the Diggnation logo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards