Recovery Signs in China's Property SectorDaniel Inman
Macquarie has called the bottom of the Chinese residential property market in terms of sales volumes. In a report, the Australian bank says that the recent sales data were better than expected and that a bottom in prices and construction levels is set to follow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt