Test-Driving the Electric Mini
I was wearing what the BMW engineers call the "EV Smile." It's what happens to people when they first drive an electric-powered vehicle. California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger is wearing the same slightly woozy grin in photos taken after he test-drove the battery-powered Mini E in the U.S. last year. And I had it after about an hour behind the wheel of the Mini E near BMW (BMWG.DE) headquarters in Munich.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day