20% Down Is The New Up: A Blatant Attempt At Coining A Media Industry Catchphrase. (And More On The Losses At The San Francisco Chronicle)Jon Fine
In prior ad slowdowns, I’ve had more than one wiseacre executive tell me that “flat is the new up”—that not losing ad revenues versus the prior year was the equivalent of posting a gain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States