Watchmen: The End Is Nigh
Watchmen: The End Is Nigh casts you as either Nite Owl II or the masked vigilante Rohrschach, beating up thugs around New York City. In addition to featuring terrific level design inspired by the film, it also has rock solid audio, thanks to impressive voice acting from the film's cast and upbeat background music. Even the slightly derivative beat-em-up gameplay works, thanks to numerous combos and no shortage of thugs. However, the Xbox Live downloadable only End Is Nigh eventually fails thanks to an awful $20 price point and the lack of online co-op; you can play locally alongside a friend. There are Achievements and Trophies to unlock, but more levels and characters (no Silk Spectre II) would've made this something to really watch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day