Stocks End Moderately Higher
U.S. stocks closed marginally higher Wednesday as the market struggled to extend strong gains won Tuesday. Financials climbed further on a report that JPMorgan Chase (JPM) was profitable in the first two months of 2009, echoing Citigroup's (C) profit declaration on Tuesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’