Using Options to Play Defense in a Scary Market
Forget everything you may have heard about options being too complicated for the average investor to understand or too risky. With the stock market delivering a virtual cascade of brutal sell-offs since mid-September, there are some fairly conservative ways to deploy options as a form of insurance, much like the policy you'd buy to cover, or at least limit, losses on a house that's in the path of a hurricane.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself