Short Sellers, Not Citi, Spurred the RallyBen Levisohn
After Today’s mega-rally, which saw the S&P 500 rally 6.4%, investors breathed a sigh of relief. For the moment at least, the selling had stopped, and maybe, just maybe, the financial crisis was turning a corner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing