In Addition to TALF, More Credit for Small BusinessBy
Last week, we reported on the expanded $200 billion joint Fed and Treasury program, known as the Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility, or TALF. TALF’s purpose is to induce investors to buy up AAA-rated securities backed by new consumer and small business loans by offering low-interest loans. The idea is to get up to $1 trillion in credit flowing to Main Street borrowers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks