Research on a Shoestring Budget
The U.S. economy has hit hard times and short-term growth isn’t going to be easy for most of us business owners. While it’s tempting to cut back on your sales and marketing expenditures, this is not the time to do so. It’s critical to continue deploying strategies that get new customers in your door and keep your current customers returning. Here’s a quick and free idea to ensure your business doesn’t merely survive, but thrives, in this recession:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020