Buying the Business Where You Work
I am negotiating with the owners of the business where I've worked four years as business manager. I want to purchase the business, and they want to sell to me. I want to do an up-front cash payment, a term loan, and a portion of the total purchase price tied to future performance of the company. Do you have any suggestions?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing