Emerging Markets: Time to Invest?David Bogoslaw
Given the extent of deterioration in the global economic outlook in recent months, it may be a surprise to learn that there are still emerging markets worth a look for investors. If there's one mind-set prospective investors in emerging markets should have this year—or perhaps the next two years—it's aggressive patience. Yes, these markets are volatile and highly correlated to the U.S. and other developed markets at the moment, but over time the fundamentals, especially growth rates above those of the developed world, in these countries will reassert themselves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's