Return on Investment: Public Schools RockLindsey Gerdes
Few measures of a b-school's performance hit home quite like return on investment, or ROI. In an era when salary freezes and layoffs are the order of the day, a school that can deliver the goods—decent-paying jobs for the vast majority of graduates—is golden. If it can do so without charging an arm and a leg, well, so much the better.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas