Business Intelligence Software's Time Is NowRachael King
With restaurants stretching from Seattle to the Osan Air Base in South Korea, the Chili's Grill & Bar chain gets a lot of visitors. For parent company Brinker International, that makes for a lot of Triple Dippers to keep track of. Also the owner of such chains as On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina, Brinker has to gather information on sales, inventory, and other operations at 1,700 restaurants in 27 countries that receive more than 1 million customers a day. An even bigger challenge, though, is sifting through all that data, organizing it, and then using it to make the business run more profitably.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day