Facebook's Thiel Explains Failed Twitter TakeoverSpencer E. Ante
Facebook remains on the lookout for acquisitions after its failed attempt to buy microblogging site Twitter, one of the company's directors and largest investors says. "We're still focusing on growing as much as possible," says Peter Thiel in an interview with BusinessWeek.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations