Stock Screen: The Return of the Dividend Aristocrats
The S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats index is designed to measure the performance of S&P 500 constituents that have followed a policy of consistently increasing dividends every year for at least 25 years. The index is equal-weighted, with constituents re-weighted every quarter. Membership is reviewed each December. Due to the extreme market fluctuations during the past few months, the $3 billion market cap requirement was not used as a screening criterion for this year's annual rebalancing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas