Tiger Woods: The Advertising Star with Stripes Is Back
1. Tiger Back—Instant Impact on PGA Tour ExpectedMuch to the delight of tournament sponsors, NBC, and the Golf Channel (which share domestic broadcast responsibilities), Tiger Woods has returned to play at the Feb. 25-Mar. 1 World Golf Championships-Accenture Match Play Championship in Tucson. For Woods, the Match Play tournament represents his first competition since June, when he won the U.S. Open, his 14th major championship, in a grueling 19-hole Monday playoff at Torrey Pines in San Diego, on a bad knee and a broken leg.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing